Thursday, September 15, 2011

Winter Coat (Short Works Series)

CheapWinter Coat (Short Works Series)

Price : $6.95 


*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update.


popula :


ASIN :0873760867


Buy from Amazon Available at AmazonCheap "Winter Coat (Short Works Series)"





Chape Winter Coat (Short Works Series)

Poetry. WINTER COAT includes 16 poems, widely published in such magazines as The Georgia Review, Chelsea and The Southern Review. So I went out again into the liquid circumstance of my life/ and saw the happy orangoutang of my love/ cleaning the sidewalk drains of their zeppelins/ and winter shoved its shoulder against the door/ and lo all around me the swimming trees/ the scratch against the sky/ then the quick shower of blood I thought was rain ... (So I Went Out Again). Tom Whalen directs the creative writing program at the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts. Perfectbound chapbook.


"Winter Coat (Short Works Series)" Features

 

  • 44% Polyester, 42% Wool, 10% Acrylic, 4% Other
  • Single breasted
  • Dry clean only
  • Vietnam

 


"Winter Coat (Short Works Series)" Overview